Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Dream Car

Two nights ago, my brother who’s in Manila right now sent me a message asking me if I would like to buy a vintage car worth of 25,000 pesos only. Of course, I can’t believe it at first. I even asked myself; where else can you find a car that costs cheaper these days?

So I replied him with a message if that car he’s talking about has its wheels complete and that I won’t have to push it just to run. Yes, I didn’t take it seriously. I also added that it might just run within the city and won’t be able to run miles and miles away. He insisted that it’s a vintage car but still looks great. In fact, he’s also planning to buy one.

Well, I’m not so sure about it because all I know is that for you to get a quality and performance car, it will let you spend a lot first before you can have one. But I am also dreaming to have my own car so that I can go wherever I want and whenever I want. Of course, I’ll bring with me my family. I might just apply for an auto loan than purchasing a car that I am not sure if it will last long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment