Thursday, April 17, 2008

Auto Insurance


My brother who’s working in Manila informed me two nights ago that there is a vintage car for sale in the city near their place. It only costs 25,000 pesos so he asked me if I want to buy one. Where else can you find a car with a cheapest price today? That instantly popped into my mind when I read his message. Since I didn’t take it seriously, I replied and asked him if that car he’s been telling me has its four wheels complete and that it won’t let me push it just to make it run.

Oh well, I also informed him that vintage car is a lot expensive these days so how come that there is a cheap car for sale? He insisted that it is indeed not a joke because he is actually planning to get one when he saved for it. Well, it must be really true. But I want a car that I am assured of its quality and performance. And you probably know that getting one is a lot expensive.

But not too late for me, I guess. There’s an auto insurance offered online. And sooner or later I might avail one from them. Wish me luck. How about you? Have you ever dreamed of driving your own car? You better take a look at the site first so you’ll know if you are on the right track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment