Thursday, April 17, 2008

Credit Cards


The entire week is so busy for me. The other night, hubby and I went out and had a drinking spree at the beer plaza along with his coordinator and my friends. The next day, hubby had his trip to Naga City then to Quezon Province, while my Prince Bendyk and I went out to shop at the mall and “tiangge” later in the afternoon. We had so much fun that left us starved when we left the place. So we headed to eat at fast food chain to recharge the energy we’d lost.

Just today, I bought a new 21 inch flat TV with a swing features so I can swing it to the right or left depending on my desired position. I wouldn’t have to lift it up just to put it in the direction I want. Now, I am just thinking, if I am empty pocketed now, I might just apply for credit cards so next time that I had to purchase something, I will just pay for it using the cards than paying in cash.

I’ve known friends who are enjoying the hassle-free of using credit cards. They can shop at anytime they want to and when emergency arises, they have something to use should they come run out of cash. How about you? Do you prefer using credit cards?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment