Tuesday, January 8, 2008



Geee!!! I'm so happy to have finally received the 3rd pay-out on the 7th of January. This makes me feel more excited with my blogs, lolz! So here's what I got for my 3rd pay-out:

At last, I finally got a chance to avail the Smartbro Plan 999. This was really my plan since last year, but took sometime to think of the pros and cons of having one at home. Well, I realized that internet connection at home can really be of great help in my blogging career. And my fingers are now crossed, wish me luck!

Tarrraaaann...!!! Internet connection won't be possible if without my newly purchased CPU. See, my previous Sony Pentium II already waved me good-bye last December. Maybe he's too old so he probably needed a rest, but I still consider sending it for upgrade maybe later. Going back to my newly purchased CPU, a Pentium III for that matter, but not bad at all hehehe! Gripping my wrist in spending money is still a habit. And I want to make it last. Yea, I'm still the thrifty gal, lolz!

Enough of this...I'm now looking forward for the 4th pay-out. Wish me luck, guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment